407 & NOR-DON COLLECTIONS

Apparently the 407 has sold a block of outstanding accounts to Nor-Don collections,so now I'm getting phone calls from the buffoons at Nor-Don over a 407 bill when I never used the 407 ELECTRONIC THEFT ROAD.Any way I asked the above mentioned buffoons to supply me with an image of my plate being used on the 407 surprise surprise the 407 or Nor- Don can supply that image.So if a credit card company was demanding payment for a purchase you did not make would not some type of proof be in order before you made payment?The reason they can do this is a deal made by MIKE HARRIS AND HIS FORMER CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENT!I MIGHT ADD SOME OF THIS FORMER GOVERNMENT IS NOW SITTING IN OTTAWA UNDER STEPHEN HARPER.I told Nor-Don to take me to court they say it ain't worth,so my line to them and the 407 take a hike.IT'S LIKE WHAT DOES A DUCK &lawyer have in common"THEY BOTH CAN SHOW THEIR BILLS UP THEIR ASS"SO CAN THE 407!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

407 E.T.R.

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW

It"s your industry"