407 E.T.R.

407 electronic toll road translates into Electronic Theft Road,how many people receive bills in the mail,to say thats not my bill?IT COULD BE A MISREAD PLATE NUMBER,OR IT COULD BE SOMEONE WITH A NAME CLOSE TO YOURS ?What to do do,do I pay the bill that's not even mine to save my CREDIT RATING AND STOP THOSE ANNOYING CALLS FROM THE 407 COLLECTION AGENIES?In a court of law people that"Claim"you owe them money would be required to produce some form of proof you owe them money"i.e. a picture of your plate"BUT THE 407 COUNTS ON NOT GOING TO COURT BECAUSE THEY COUNT ON PEOPLE JUST PAYING UP TO AVOID THE HARRASMENT FROM THEIR ASSHOLE COLLECTION TACTICS!WHY FUCK UP ONES'S CREDIT RATING OVER A $7.00 BILL JUST PAY IT!WELL IF EVERYBODY DID THAT HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THE 407 EXTORT FROM EVERYDAY PEOPLE?THEN THERE IS THE ISSUE OF PLATE RENEWAL IF I DON'T PAY THEM I CAN'T RECEIVE MY NEW PLATES.BULLSHIT WALK IN THE MTO OFFICE TELL THEM YOU LOST ONE PLATE,YOU GET A NEW SET OF PLATES.407 CAN'T ASSESS NEW PLATES.

Comments

cc said…
hi jim, great site. I lost my plates and have a biiig 407 bill. what next...
Unknown said…
i have never believed the bills they sent me.and agree that this etr thing is a Fn joke.i didnt sighn nothing saying i would pay 28%intrest.bull s-itt bull s it bull sitt fn theives should be illegall and something is definatly not right.
Mattjoe said…
Rumor has it that some underground militia is recruiting individuals across Ontario to engage in the "accidental" and legal interruption of 407 camera operation at strategic intervals/ locations along it's entire length.

I am not sure of the details other than assuming a day here and a day there of unverified traffic in the hundreds of thousands may get their attention. I only wish I had been the one to think of it.

Godspeed whoever you are!

Popular posts from this blog

407 E.T.R.

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW

It"s your industry"