Blogs and Censorship

I'm on a lot of blogs and I hate to bring up this subject,but what is the use of a blog if your not going to let comments be posted ? THE TRUCK News who ushered me into the world of blogs are not posting any comments.Sure if somebody was demeaning,using a constant stream of profanity or aiming inappropriate comments at a person I could see not posting those comments.But a blog is meant to be interactive and peoples different views and opinions should be posted,I realize that advertising plays an important role for such publications as the the Truck news but so does the individual truck driver who picks that copy up once a month or the thousands of people who visit on the Internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

407 E.T.R.

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW

It"s your industry"